The end to end Electronic Driver Logs application meets and exceeds all FMCSA 395.15 regulations for Hours of Service compliance and will soon be upgraded to meet all ELD mandate requirements.
It captures all required information for the driver’s log and automatically calculates driver’s time remaining based on various daily and weekly limits. Comprehensive back-office reporting allows fleet personnel to make proactive decisions to avoid HOS violations and focus on resource optimization.
Driver Logs Tablet Application
The Driver Logs driver interface automates the creation and retention of records of duty status for single and team drivers.
A comprehensive log view shows the current and previous day’s logs for driver review and roadside inspection.
- Hours of Service records are automatically captured eliminating manual entries. Full support for co-drivers.
- Automated calculations keep drivers informed of driving availability which assists in time management.
- Visual and audible warnings help keep drivers compliant In-vehicle log history ensures clean roadside inspections
Driver Logs Administrative interface
The web application allows authorized users to review and edit driver logs and run reports from any computer using a web browser.
- Driver logs are easily viewed, edited and printed. Original records are retained for auditing purposes.
- Real-time driver availability assists fleets in resource allocation and load planning.
- Reporting allows access to driver logs, violations, driver time, mileage summaries, driver availability amongst others.
- Automated back-office record retention reduces clerical time.