Truck or bus drivers subjected to FMCSA regulations perform daily pre-trip and post-trip equipment inspections. Azuga eLogs DVIR enforces a simple but effective process for paperless management of inspection reports, and is compliant with FMCSA 396.11 and .13 regulations:
Create DVIR: At the end of a trip, the mobile application prompts the driver to create a report for the vehicle and each attached trailer. The driver documents any defects and deficiencies.
Document Repairs: Maintenance personnel use the web application to review defects and deficiencies, enter notes and document repairs.
Review Previous Inspection: When the driver takes the wheel, the mobile application retrieves the latest information for the vehicle and current trailers, creating a reviewable report. After reviewing the report, the driver checks boxes to indicate satisfaction that the vehicle is in safe operating condition.
DVIR Tablet Application
The DVIR application is integrated with Electronic Driver Logs, allowing drivers to record the results of their inspections at the appropriate time.
- Promotes timely and accurate inspection of vehicles and trailers
- Latest defects and repair notes available in real time for the vehicle combination
- Customizable defect lists speeds documentation, increasing productivity
- Latest inspection reports always available for review and roadside inspection
DVIR Administrative Interface
Authorized users can view and print DVIRs and document repairs.
- Eliminates countless forms; records are automatically stored and purged.
- Real-time communication enables earlier defect resolution and more vehicle uptime
- Integrates with vehicle maintenance systems