Having the right field service management software is incredibly important for keeping your fleet efficient and effective. When you choose the wrong software, your job can become more complicated than before, and that’s the opposite of your goal when you install this software. It is critical to do the proper research before choosing the tools you’ll use for your fleet, and luckily, we’re here to help. In this article, we’ll break down the best field service management software so you don’t have to worry about making a choice that will inconvenience your fleet.
Jobber is the perfect field service management tool for small businesses. It can scale up as your business grows, making it a good long-term solution for your fleet. Jobber has a variety of useful features, including:
- Drag-and-drop calendar
- Time and expense tracking
- One-click payment options
- Customizable notifications that keep employees and customers informed
- Quote templates and online signatures
- Real-time scheduling and dispatching
- Batch invoicing with automatic follow-ups via text and email
- Private self-service customer hub
- Custom checklists and job forms
- Over 20 built-in reporting templates.
Jobber is also on the lower end of the pricing scale, starting at only $29 per month. Their highest plan is $99 per month, which allows you to have seven users and includes GPS tracking.
FieldCode is unique not only in its features but in its pricing. It charges you based on how you use the software instead of a monthly fee. You pay $2 for every event, meaning every feature you use and task you do. This way, you aren’t paying for what you aren’t using. If you don’t think you need all of the features of your field service management software, or if you are a seasonal business, this may be the option for you. Check out the software’s features below:
- IoT integration to monitor all of your data points in one place
- Automated dispatching that improves your workforce management
- A mobile app for engineers on the field
- Route optimization to save you on fuel costs and time
- A customer information center that sends customers data they need to know in real-time
- Analytics dashboards that help you improve your KPIs.
- Asset management that helps you keep assets in use and maintained
- Service workflow to ensure performance at the highest level
- Ticket import allows you to import tickets from other systems if needed
FieldCode has even more features available as well. If you’re looking for a pay-as-you-use system for your fleet, FieldCode is the way to go.
ServiceTrade is an ideal field service management solution for commercial services such as HVAC, refrigeration, and electrical. Customers usually see a 24% growth in service revenue with ServiceTrade, and any investment that increases your earnings by nearly a quarter must undoubtedly be worth it. ServiceTrade offers the following features:
- View all of your fleet’s jobs on one map for ease of dispatching
- You can assign multiple techs to one job
- It’s easy to sort by recurring services, so you never miss any contract work
- Dispatch techs for emergency calls in just a few clicks
- You can easily adjust schedules with the drag-and-drop interface
- Notify techs about schedule changes in the mobile app
Check out ServiceTrade today if you’re looking for an easy-to-use field service management platform.
FieldEdge is a great field service management tool for fleets in the HVAC, plumbing, and electrical service industries. Their features are as follows:
- Easy scheduling and dispatching with a drag-and-drop system
- Performance dashboards that show you snapshots of your business
- An easy-to-use customer management system
- QuickBooks integration for all of your accounting needs
- Service agreements so you get paid for what you do best
FieldEdge’s features are robust and extensive—perfect for fleets of any size.
1. Azuga Works
Azuga Works is top of the line when it comes to field service management software. It offers all of the features included in the other software options listed on this page, plus more!
- Assign and monitor jobs and work order statuses all from one page.
- Create and manage estimates right inside Azuga Works
- Track worker time on a simple or granular scale.
- Track crew locations with real-time GPS tracking
- Schedule jobs based on urgency and availability
- Optimize routes with multiple stops and locations
- Technicians can view all of the information they need on their mobile app
- Assign specialists to customers they’re familiar with
- Gather data and obtain reports that help you make important business decisions
- Process payments in-person, over the phone, and online
- The system automatically updates credit card information before it expires
- Integrates with QuickBooks for easy accounting
With all of these features, Azuga Works is the best of the best when it comes to field service management solutions. If you’re ready to check out what Azuga has to offer today, try a demo of the software and see for yourself.