We are pleased to announce the winners of the Azuga Fleet Driving Awards for 2020 overall.
The top performing fleets and drivers in our business are something to be proud of. Safety is at the core of our business and shines all the way through our customers. When we launched Azuga’s awards program in 2015 it was to motivate and incentivize fleet managers and fleet drivers to make safety a key part of their operations and culture. Through the use of Azuga’s fleet tracking and driver safety scoring solution the award program has helped fleet managers optimize their fleet, reduce costs, and enhance the safety of their business.
After analyzing the data of thousands of fleets and drivers, the data science team ranked them with a weighted average of several individual components, including speeding, hard braking, harsh acceleration, and the number of trips made in a given day, and miles traveled per hour.
Azuga is proud to announce the following fleets and drivers for all of 2020 as recipients of the Azuga Safety Star and Azuga Elite Fleet awards respectively.
The winning fleets are:
- Neumiller Farms Trucking Inc.
- Balcan Plastics Ltd
- Area Wide Protective Inc
- C & L Refrigeration Corporation
- Schildberg Construction Company, Inc
- Hoffer Pest Solutions
- Quality Medical Transport
- All Star Electric
- Ideal Contracting
- Henkel Construction Company
And the fleet driver award winners are:
- Jesse Rodriguez, GCI Inc.
- Stephen Atherton, Neumiller Farms Trucking Inc.
- Xavier Rodriguez, Tampa Culligan
- Bobby Richmond, Gilbane Building Company
- Dave Byrum, Syngenta Corporation
- Derick Demery, Olameter
- Avel Tamez, US Sugar Company
- Roger Borda, Utilities, Inc
- Pat Sornsin, Steiner Electric
- Nemo Ruiz, Ghilotti Construction, Inc
“It’s great to see the top fleet drivers and fleets every year. It really means these companies and drivers are prioritizing road safety and customer service – two pillars of Azuga principle,” said Ananth Rani, CEO of Azuga. “Our customers are continuously growing and becoming busier and busier. Helping them to deliver products and services upon which we depend can be difficult. Safety and productivity is just as important to the fleet community as getting a job well done.”