We are pleased to announce the winners of the Azuga Fleet Driving Awards for the third quarter of 2020.
We launched Azuga’s quarterly awards program in 2015 to motivate and incentivize both fleet managers and fleet drivers to make safe driving a key part of their operations and culture through the use of Azuga’s fleet tracking and driver safety scoring solution. The quarterly program has proven to help fleet managers increase overall return-on-investment and ultimately increase safety in the communities where they live and work.
Leveraging data from Auzga’s scoring system, our data science team analyzed over 100,000 drivers covering 500+ million miles this quarter. Fleets and drivers were ranked using a weighted average of several individual components, including speeding, hard braking, harsh acceleration, and the number of trips made in a given day, and miles traveled per hour.
Azuga is proud to announce the following fleets and drivers for the third quarter of 2020 as recipients of the Azuga Safety Star and Azuga Elite Fleet awards respectively.
The winning fleets and fleet managers are:
- Kirubaharan Nagarajah, Namaha Transport Services, Inc.
- Jason Allen, Central Texas Telephone Cooperative
- Elias Hernandez, Liberty Utilities-Park Water
- Tim Bray, Henkel Construction Company, Inc.
- Steve Anthis, Samco
- Trevor Schampers, Swick Home Services
- Tanya Whitbeck, Petro West Inc.
- Brad Evans, Advanced Roofing Technologies Ltd.
- Virginia Giurastante, Ideal Contracting
- Chris Williams, Guinco Service
And the fleet driver award winners are:
- Chris Zuber, Vernon E. Faulconer, Inc.
- John MacDonnell, Custom Vehicle Outfitter, LLC
- Thomas Jourden, Morrison Industrial Equipment
- William Fassnacht, Steiner Electric
- Ben Campbell, Van Laan Concrete Construction & Supply
- Walter Medders, Utilities, Ltd.
- Onnkham Siprasert, Clark Pest Control
- Avel Tamez, US Sugar Company
- Cory Gates, Blue Sky Satellite
“Congratulations to the top fleet drivers for prioritizing road safety and customer service – two bedrock Azuga principles,” said Ananth Rani, CEO of Azuga. “The data tells us that fleet drivers are busier than ever delivering the products and services upon which we depend. Especially in these difficult times, it’s comforting to know that the fleet driver community cares as much about safety, productivity, and hard work as we do.”