Any device for keeping driver logs that complies with FMCSA 395.15/395.16, whether it’s an ELD, EOBR or EDL qualifies to be called an AOBRD .
Compliance and efficiency – all in one package!
It’s time to get serious about the ELD mandate, and Azuga has you covered. Azuga eLogs meets or exceeds all FMCSA 395.15 regulations for Hours of Service compliance and will soon be upgraded to meet all ELD mandate requirements.
- Dedicated, secured tablet, so your fleet is always in compliance
- Clear easy interface for drivers to log hours
- DVIR completion integrated into HoS logging work flow
- Easy-to-use reporting for office administrators
- Combine with Azuga Fleet for managing fleet activities with live maps, alerts, and reports
ELD Solutions combine the benefits of fleet tracking solutions with e-Logs, to deliver benefits far beyond meeting FMCSA ELD compliance Requirements.
The FMCSA Electronic Logging Device (ELD) Mandate will apply to most motor carriers and drivers who currently maintain records of duty status (RODS) to comply with 49 CFR 395.8(a). …