The FMCSA Electronic Logging Device (ELD) Mandate will apply to most motor carriers and drivers who currently maintain records of duty status (RODS) to comply with 49 CFR 395.8(a). …
Compliance and efficiency – all in one package!
It’s time to get serious about the ELD mandate, and Azuga has you covered. Azuga eLogs meets or exceeds all FMCSA 395.15 regulations for Hours of Service compliance and meets all Electronic Logs mandate requirements.
- Your fleet is always in compliance
- Clear easy interface for drivers to log hours
- DVIR completion integrated into HoS logging work flow
- Easy-to-use reporting for office administrators
- Combine with Azuga Fleet Tracking for managing fleet activities with live maps, alerts, and reports
This week, the ELD mandate comes into effect. Many fleets have realized that it can impact their business, and have been working to ensure that the impact is all positive.
For many fleets, large and small, the ELD mandate of Dec.2017 is enabling the discovery of the multiple benefits of a fleet telematics solution.
With the upcoming deadline for FMCSA HOS/DVIR reporting, Azuga has created a series of checklists to help you ensure a smooth transition from paper logs to e-logs.