- Corix utilities needs to be able to track its vehicles and monitor its drivers in order to get a full picture of its fleet’s overall performance
- Before switching over to Azuga, Corix found the earlier solution prohibitively expensive to use across the fleet, fully.
- Corix Utilities has business contracts that range from six months to multiple years, and it needed a GPS solution that could adapt to that.
- In March 2015, Corix Utilities decided to install Azuga’s technology in its vehicles based on the solution’s overall features, plug and play functionality and ability to tailor a contract to Corix Utilities’ needs.
- By utilizing Azuga Fleet Tracking Solution, Corix Utilities achieved a total saving of $100,00 in installation and un-installation costs associated with the earlier vendor
- By being able to monitor employee’s daily activities, Azuga has helped Corix Utilities experience an overall increase in productivity among its drivers.
- The implementation of Azuga has led to a decrease in speeding incidents, accidents, fuel costs, idling, hard breaking and more
” Before Azuga we were only able to put GPS solutions in 30 percent of our vehicles, as it simply wasn’t affordable to deploy GPS across the fleet. This made it really hard to judge the overall performance of our fleet. Now, we have Azuga installed across the fleet and are better able to evaluate fleet performance using geofencing, safety alerts, scheduled maintenance and more. ”
Kerry Waedekin, Fleet Manager, Corix Utilities