- Fleet tracking solution for monitoring if technicians are performing services on time
- Whirlpool needed a fleet tracking solution that would better capture what was happening in the field and technician time spent on each service call.
- Whirlpool Mexico implemented Azuga’s plug and play OBDII device throughout its fleet in 2015.
- Immediately following implementation, the company experienced a number of benefits such as ability to measure in real time driver behavior, vehicle health, fleet optimization and costs as well as actual versus planned customer visits.
- Better on time performance, and improved operational efficiencies through reduced downtime and better routing.
- Eliminated misuse of company vehicles and unscheduled service calls, which drastically increased overall performance.
- Over 3 months, reduced route distances by 5,000 kilometers through control of vehicle use and better routing 10% reduction n maintenance costs through improvements in driver behavior.
” We have achieved immediate savings that will total as much as 500,000 pesos ($26,500 USD) per year by significantly reducing maintenance, fuel and operational costs.”
Rogelio Cuellar Cabrera Senior Manager Whirlpool Mexico