- To provide accurate ETAs to customers and also improve field employee productivity.
- Need for a system that was affordable, easy to install, easy to use and provided information beyond what a GPS-only system could offer.
- Deployed Azuga fleet tracking solution with a device that could easily plug in to the OBD II port and provide data, specifically on capabilities like fuel used, speeding duration, hard braking, sudden acceleration and accurate idling data.
- Implementing Azuga allows Kitsap Garage Door to quickly locate drivers and provide reliable ETAs to customers.
- With Azuga, Kitsap Garage Door has an easy way to validate driver time cards with GPS when/where data and then input that into Quickbooks Payroll.
- Fuel-wasting activities such as idling are monitored through system alerts and can be addressed in real time.
” Kitsap Garage Door has always believed in the use of technology to deliver better customer service and improve productivity. We just switched over to Azuga G2™ from a traditional GPS contraption. We wanted to go beyond GPS, to get insight into engine idling and fuel used. At 70 cents per vehicle per day, the ROI is a no brainer and the benefits are immediate. ”
John Ramer, President, Kitsap Garage Door