- Knowledge of rolling assets located at every moment in time plus on-site crew verification.
- Dramatically reduce the risk of road breakdowns and resulting schedule disruptions.
- Eliminate unnecessary crew overtime.
- Monitor driver behavior such as speeding and hard braking to improve safety and reduce fuel wasting habits.
- Monitor “proof-of-service” in real time.
- The super-accurate OBD-II GPS technology lets Earthtech management see it all, with every driver, on their desktops.
- The Azuga OBD-II device “reads” the vehicle’s engine data every second, capturing all activity.
- Everything is measured, accurate, and specific, giving managers a detailed “data snapshot” of each driver’s behavior – providing the real story about what’s really happening on the road.
- With Azuga, Earthtech cut unnecessary overtime within days. On average, overtime is down by 2 hours per week per crew member.
- Crews are more productive and are spending more time on-site, fulfilling customer expectations for highest quality and consistent service.
- Reduction of fuel usage.
” GPS vehicle tracking technology has been around for a long time. Every time we looked at it, we were faced with expensive hardware and software costs, inaccurate data on idling and fuel consumption, painful installation scheduling and lengthy contracts. Azuga made it a no-brainer. At just 70 cents per vehicle per day, Azuga helps save money from day one. ”
Stephen James Operations Manager, Earthtech Landscape