How to skip a trip to the DEQ
Azuga’s Remote Emissions Service allows participants in the Oregon Road Usage Charge Program, OReGO, an easy, automated way to complete their Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) emissions check using Azuga Insight.
No more taking time out of your busy schedule to drive to a Clean Air Station and wait in line! Complete your emissions check in the comfort of your home and at your convenience with the tap of a finger.
Azuga is authorized to collect and transmit your vehicle’s emissions data to the State of Oregon Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ)™.
Steps to Emissions Testing Freedom using Azuga Insight
- Join Oregon’s Road Usage Charge Program and select Azuga Insight as your account manager.
- Sign in to your online Azuga Insight customer portal.
- On the Emissions tab, click “Enroll in Azuga Remote Emissions Service” next to the vehicle name.
- Enter the current DMV vehicle registration expiration date and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Drive! Your emissions data will be collected automatically.
- When it is time to submit your data (within 90 days of your registration renewal date)
- Sign in to Azuga Insight
- On the Emissions tab, select the vehicle you wish to test
- Click the “Send Data” button
- Check your results by visiting DEQtoo.org and entering your license plate number.
- If the DEQ determines you pass, you can renew registration online with Oregon DMV.
Requirements for Azuga Remote Emissions Service
- Azuga OBDII device
- Active participant in Oregon Road Usage Charge Program (OReGO).
- Vehicle registered in Oregon
- Vehicle has an electronic vehicle identification number (eVIN) stored in the vehicle’s onboard computer and able to be reported electronically via the OBDII port. Most 2005 and newer vehicles, as well as some pre-2005 vehicles, are eVIN-capable.
Volunteer for OReGO and receive Azuga Insight connected car services for FREE!
Not interested in the Oregon Road Usage Charge Program but want to take advantage of Azuga’s Remote Emissions Service?
Send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll let you know when it’s available to other Oregon drivers.
You don’t have to be an OReGO participant to use the DEQ too test method;
but since you already have the Azuga device, it’s the most convenient method.
Azuga does not have an exclusive arrangement with the DEQ or DEQ too to provide this service.
The DEQ does not endorse Azuga over any other provider.